Factors in place for your safety
- All patients will need to fill out the above form consent prior to attending their appointment to confirm consent for this risk. This will including confirming you have no current COIVD19 risk.
- In the waiting area you are asked to maintain social distancing in a sensible way – you can utilise Reception area, The Gallery and Entrance area
- All patients will have to pass a COVID screening (infrared temperature check on site) prior to treatment sessions.
- Spaced appointments: time increased between appointments for cleaning and airing the room.
- PPE: I will be in a single use apron, gloves and fluid resistant mask for the session.
- Contact: Treatment positions will be adapted to ensure there is spacing of face to face distance where possible.
- Duration of hands-on treatment: Hands on treatment will be limited to 15 minutes maximum (required by the CSP)
- There will be no charge for cancellations, even on the day of your appointment, if you feel your status may have changed